(1) Application: When you apply to file for your annual returns, you will receive an invoice of R390. This is our submission fee to file 1 year’s annual returns on your behalf. The application form is shown above.
(2) CIPC Filing: We will require information from you to file your company’s annual returns. This information will be inserted on an easy online form. We will then confirm your company’s outstanding fees to CIPC, this amount will be added to your invoice for payment. Below is a breakdown of the factors considered when calculating the amount owing to CIPC:
- Years. The number of years for which your returns are due.
- Turnover. Your Company’s turnover for the given year – if it is more than R1 million for the financial year, CIPC’s fees start to increase.
- Penalties. CIPC will penalise any late filings (only if applicable).
- Deregistration. If your Entity is already reflecting as “Deregistration Process” CIPC can deregister your Company / CC at any moment, thus Annual Returns need to be submitted urgently to prevent final deregistration.
(3) Certificate: Once the application has been successfully paid and filed, you will receive your annual returns certificate within 2 working days. Your certificate will then be made available on your CIPC account; however, we will also notify you via email.